We are happy to inform you that we have joined hands with TCS (TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES) CSR to increase the Employable skills among the non-engineering graduates - pass outs of year 2020, 2021 or those currently in final year.
It’s a FREE OF COST program
Institutes interested in providing training to their pass-out students or final year can message me in person on same WhatsApp number 9558826632, with your name designation and institute name. Remaining details will be share with you through mail and WhatsApp.
About the program:
The Youth Employment Program (YEP) stems from the Tata Affirmative Action Program (TAAP) under the CSR umbrella and has been driven since 2011 addressing the challenge of unemployment within India.
The program aims at providing Free Employability Training for the SC/ST and other economically weaker candidates.
1. Training Batch Count: Minimum of 50 students per batch in digital mode of training.
2. Training Batch composition:
a. Socially Weaker Section: 40% of the batch (SC/ST)
b. Economically weaker section: Annual family income less than 6 Lakh per annum.
The program also supports the youth for guiding them for internal (in TCS) and external opportunities for their jobs.
The training will be of about 100 hours, covering standard modules prepared by TCS on Business Skills, Communication Skills, Interview Skills, Resume Writing and more.
Training Duration and Mode:
The training will be online mode for 45-50 working days, 2 hours/day, Mon – Sat.
Post Training Certification:
Trainees will receive a digital certificate of participation and completion from TCS which will stand as a testimony and accreditation of their employability prospects in the corporate world.
All YEP candidates will get two opportunities:
1. Apply for TCS job through TCS TAG enabled proctored test.
2. Apply for jobs in other companies and TCS through TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) Eligibility:
3. Any non-engineering graduate fresher from arts, commerce, or science backgrounds (BTech and BE are not eligible).
4. Age: Should not exceed 28 years of age.
5. Mode of Education: Regular. Distance Education is not allowed.
6. Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 or those in final year.
7. Those pursuing/completed masters in full time mode are Not Eligible.
8. Availability of Smartphone/Tablet/Laptop/Desktop with proper internet connectivity for digital training,